Monday, August 5, 2013

Puff Snacks

I put her first puff on her tray and she worked to pick it up with her fingers. 
 Then, as does everything else, it made it to her mouth...along with her fingers. Her little tounge was going to town and she was making lots of sucking and smacking noises. Next thing I knew, it was gone! She had eaten it!
 I guess she liked it because as soon as I gave her another one it went straight to her mouth!
 I was trying to take a picture of the puffs container but ended up focusing on Carter because this just looked too funny as she tried to lick her tray. I guess she thought they were so good she wanted every crumb!
 Look at that first tooth!!!
She had to work to pick it up with her fingers. She was still using her palms to hold on to it and get it to her mouth. Sometimes it fell out of her mouth and ended up sticking to her face...
 or leg...
This kept her busy for a while but she enjoyed each little bite. 




No comments:

Post a Comment