She is starting to wave!
Daddy insisted on staging a crib break. I hope she doesn't remember this because I'd hate for it to really happen!
Another reason we needed to lower the mattress:We often would find her licking the railing. Thankfully she just has that one tooth so no bite marks yet!
Daddy was trying to vacuum but Carter had other plans.
And so the process starts.
Da da, whatcha doing in my crib?!?!
Waving to someone out the window.
It's almost like she has found her hands all over again. She will stare at her hands and delicately touch them like, she is feeling them for the first time. Then she realizes she's knows what they are and they go straight to her mouth!
Just waiting on daddy to put my crib back together.
Later that morning came nap time. Kisses and snuggles before Carter goes to rock with daddy.
I secretly captured a sweet moment between these two. This makes mommy's heart just melt.
Peeking at the monitor after she fell asleep.
Lowering the crib mattress was a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment