Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Checking In On Carter

The #1 thing I would recommend to anyone expecting a baby is our video monitor. I honestly don't know how our parents ever lived without it! We love being able to see exactly where and what Carter is doing in the crib and not only can we see and hear her, but we also can talk to her too. Our monitor is amazing! We love it!

Each night after Casey J brushes his teeth, he looks at the monitor to check on Carter. Well tonight we shared a good laugh because this is what we saw:
Both Carter and her Lamby sacked out asleep and in the same position! Also we found it strange how Carter was sleeping with her legs propped up on the bars of  her crib. These two (I sometimes refer to Lamby as our 2nd child because she tends to constantly be with us) crack me up. If Carter isn't kissing/eating her nose, they are rolling around like they are wrestling on the floor, or having an in-dept conversation in their own language. They seem to be inseparable. I wonder if she will take Lamby off to college?

No comments:

Post a Comment