Thursday, June 20, 2013

Half Birthday Present from Daddy

Daddy came home to find me sitting on the kitchen floor wearing nothing but my birthday suit and a diaper! But who cares?!?!  It's my half birthday! And Daddy bought me this tall thingy with white things at the top and these fun green things at the bottom. Best part about my present? I can reach for them and pull them close to me!  Mommy called it an Orchid and said it's beautiful!
Whatever you call it, I like looking at it! (Even if I'm not allowed to touch it.) Mommy read the directions for how to care for it to me and daddy. Did you know this thing only eats 3 ice cubes once a week? It must be starving! Maybe next time mommy feeds me something I don't particularly care for, I'll share with it!

I love my new present named, Orchid! Thanks daddy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment