Monday, June 17, 2013

1st Father's Day

Mommy and daddy rushed back from Greenville, SC to pick me up from Gee and Papa's. It was my first night away but I had lots of fun with my grandparents and they had lots of fun celebrating at Mark and Laura's wedding. Mommy rushed in the house to find me snuggling with Gee. She picked me up and gave me the biggest squeeze and lots of kisses. Daddy got hugs and kisses too...and I told him, "Happy 1st Father's Day" with the biggest smile!

We celebrated father's day with Papa, played with Aunt Squeaky, and took a nap. Then we woke up and went to visit Grandpa and Grammy. It had been a while since I had seen them since they went to PA and I went to the beach. We showed them pictures from the beach and celebrated with Grandpa. It was getting late and I was getting tired so mommy and daddy loaded me up and got in the car to go home. I took a cat nap on the way home but woke up to give daddy his 1st Father's Day card and present. 

Daddy reading his card from me!  
This was the front:
This was the inside:
He even let me help open his present!
I love my daddy so much!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment