Mommy finished the school year and I graduated from "Grand-Care!" It really was 'grand' care. I was given the best of care by my grandparents. On Mondays and Tuesdays I stayed with Gee and Papa. Daddy usually dropped me off about 5:30 in the morning on his way to work. On these mornings mommy and I had to wake up early at 4:30 for me to eat and to make sure we wouldn't make daddy late. I would be asleep in my carrier when Papa would meet daddy at the door and he'd take me to their bedroom where I would sleep for a little while before waking up for the day. We would spend the day going on walks, laying in the hammock, and watching Molly in the back yard.
On Wednesdays and Thursdays, Grammy would come over to my house at 6:00 in the morning. I would be waking up about this time and she would feed me my breakfast while mommy would finish getting ready for school. Me and Grammy would go on walks around the neighborhood, have lunch dates with Grandpa, and
sit on the front stoop and watch the kids get off the school bus. Lots of times mommy would be getting home and find us sitting outside watching the cars, buses, and birds. I love being outside!
On Fridays, daddy didn't have to work so he would keep me. We would have fun on together...but lots of times we kept it secret what we did all day. Mommy would come home to me and daddy playing on the couch and grinning ear to ear.
This is was my last report card. Papa and Grammy would fill it out on the days they kept me so that mommy and daddy could see what I had done each day.
The last week was a short one. Mommy took Friday off and we went to the beach to celebrate Steve and Jesse's wedding.
I loved staying with my grandparents while mommy and daddy worked but I am looking forward to mommy staying home to play with me!
I was enrolled in "Grand-Care" from March 26, 1013 through June 6, 2013.

No comments:
Post a Comment