Saturday, September 14, 2013

Trip to Home Depot

Looking for a few things for the house, we followed daddy around and took a few pictures to document our trip. (Notice Carter's first boo boo on her right cheek. The day before she face planted while crawling under a kitchen chair at Gee and Papa's. I was sitting right there with her but I just couldn't catch her fast enough. She cried for a minute but was a tough little cookie. She let me hold an ice cube wrapped in a paper towel on the boo boo. Note to self: next time this happens move the ice around. The middle of the raspberry colored boo boo was fine, but it was the shape on an ice cube and the area around it is what lightly bruised.)
I dunno dad, just choose one!
Well he did and we put it in the jeep and as I'm opening the door to the driver's seat I hear daddy singing, "Welcome to the jungle..." (the Guns and Roses song) and I look back and Carter looked like she was riding home sitting in a jungle. The palm leaves were so tall they were all over the back seat. I couldn't help but laugh. We made it home without potting soil all over the place and the palm tree looks good in our study. Now how long can we keep it alive? 

No comments:

Post a Comment