Since having Gee's surprise party, we still don't have our house back in order...When it came time for Carter to eat lunch I cooked and cut up some zucchini for her to try. She has had it in pureed form but never bite size pieces. I looked all over for the tray for her seat but couldn't find it anywhere. I ended up calling Casey to ask where it was and where the stroller was. They were in the back of his car at work. So what did we do? We made the best of the situation and had an impromptu picnic. Carter thought it was so much fun. She was all smiles and enjoyed trying her new finger food!
After lunch we walked down to our neighborhood's playground. Carter and I enjoyed swinging and the breeze. I soon realized Carter had become very quiet and still...she had actually fallen asleep in my arms in the swing. I very carefully got up, carried her home (somehow managing to keep her asleep), and put her in her crib. Her shoes were still on and the pink hair bow was still in her hair. I'd say it was a sight I will never forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment