Monday, April 1, 2013

Carter Pulls Off Her First April Fools Joke


 Daddy and Carter were playing on her activity mat when I heard daddy yell, "Case, come here!" I rushed downstairs to find Carter trying to roll over from her back to her belly. 
 She was so close...she just needed to get that bottom arm and elbow out of the way.
 "I can do this!"
She was very persistant and kept trying for a few minutes.
We were anxiously watching...Daddy had the video camera rolling and mommy was taking pictures. 
Apparently it was a lot of hard work. 
Daddy decided to show her how to do it.
Carter said, "April fools! I'm not rolling over today!"
Then she started to get upset.
Play time was now over and someone was exhausted.
After some love from daddy, Carter was happy and back on her tummy...
rolling herself over from her tummy to her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment