Sunday, March 17, 2013

Daddy's 27th Birthday


I was in such a good mood on daddy's birthday! We woke up and mommy and I sang "Happy Birthday" to daddy in bed and gave him his birthday card. 

This was the front of the card:

This was on the inside:
Later we met up with Grammy and Grandpa at Larry's Subs for lunch. It was my first time at Larry's and we got to sit outside since it was such a pretty day! Daddy was surprised when his sub was brought out with candles on it!

Once we got home, we went outside to play in the shade on my new play quilt. I loved looking at the bright colors and staring at the animals.
I still don't love tummy time but I'm getting better at it. Being outside and on something new made it much more manageable. 

After playing outside, we went inside and tried out my exersaucer. I am still very small for it but I enjoyed sitting in it even though my feet didn't even come close to touching the floor. I was fascinated by all the toys and the music it played. 


After Daddy came inside from doing some yard work we played on my playmat.

It was finally time to give daddy is birthday presents. He got two new shirts, his favorite gummy worms, and mommy promised him to make Great-Grandma Carlson's famous sticky buns whenever he wants them.
 
 
Daddy held me up to take a picture and I started staring at the TV. 

 Didn't I look cute in my cupcake onesie? I had fun celebrating daddy's 27th birthday and I look forward to celebrating many more with him in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment