Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Measuring My Middle



So this is what happen when you work with some of the most fun teachers on the planet. Boatwright and Vaughn's classes decided to take measuring with a tape measure to a whole 'nother level this past week. The teacher's let them cut lengths of yarn to the length of which they thought would reach around my belly then they had to use a tape measure and write their predictions.

Some of these estimations were H.U.G.E. I mean I could have knitted a baby blanket out of some of their pieces of yarn...that was if i knew how to knit. But one student got the closest with the length 43 inches. If I remember correctly when they actually measured me I was 42 inches around.

I wish I knew what my pre-preggers waist measured but just for a laugh, the circumference of a basketball is about 30 inches!

No comments:

Post a Comment