Friday, November 16, 2012

Showered with Gifts and Love

Last weekend some of my favorite women threw a very special shower honoring me and Carter. It was hosted by my 1st and 2nd grade teachers and a close family friend. These ladies are amazing women and have inspired me to teach and provided comedic relief when needed. They are such special people!

It made it so fun to see my teachers from Nursery Road Elementary School mingling with the girls I teach with at "The Pond." I would have never imagined seeing both groups together in the same room but I loved every minute of it! (I wish I had gotten a picture of all the ladies from NRES!)


My best friend from high school and bridesmaid in my wedding was there. Jess hadn't seen me in a while and needless to say, Carter and I had definitely grown.

 
Joanie Bug was also at the shower...She is so excited for her little "Carter Bug" to arrive. She has always been one of the most fun and young at heart poeple in mine and Lauren's life. She is already working on her reputation with Carter. She gave her a bag full of fun toys!
 

 
Carter is loved by some many people already! We are so thankful to have such wonderful friends. They definitely showered us with lots of great gifts.

 
A heart felt thank you goes out to the Ellen, Kathie, and Patty! Y'all are amazing!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment