Saturday, November 3, 2012

32 Weeks

This week was Halloween and with Forts Pond having a Fall Festival and our neighborhood having it's first annual Halloween Parade I decided I needed to get into the spirit! I first saw this idea on Pinterest, I thought I would give it a try and paint it myself.


After painting it, I was going to glue on the bow but mom insisted that it be sewn on. So with mom's help and the sewing machine, our Halloween outfit was ready to go!

For the Fall Carnival at The Pond, the 1st grade team decided we would dress up and host a trunk for "Trick-or-Trunk."  Our students were really surprised to see their teacher's dressed and excited to see us handing out lots of candy. As a team, we won 2nd place in the "Trick-or-Trunk" Contest.
 Yep, that's right...I had to roll my socks down due to them being too tight around the tops of my ankles...oh, they joys of pregnancy!

 Overall, we had a really good turnout and had a lot of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment