We are so lucky to live in one of the most fun, close knit neighborhoods I know! This weekend, Missy, Katherine, and Jessica hosted Carter's first baby shower. These girls are not only my neighbors but they are also some of they sweetest people I know...not to mention, they know how to throw a party!
The night before, Missy had hosted our monthly Bunco Night. You would never know that 12 hours before the shower there were 20-something women wearing their pajamas, drinking wine and playing bunco in this same house! (Note: Carter and I did not partake in the wine. Instead we enjoyed all the yummy snacks!)
The girls had been planning this shower for months and it went off without a hitch. Other than me being a little late...I thought it started at 10:30 and it really started at 10! Oops...Nothing like being 10 minutes tardy for your own party!
We had monkey bread, biscuits with jam, quiche, muffins, hash brown casserole, fresh fruit, and the cutest cookies. Everything was delicious!
The Hostesses
Lauren and Mom
Liz and I
They had monogrammed onesies hanging on the mantel with Carter's name and initials on them! It was too cute!
I am so lucky to live in such a fun and close knit neighborhood.
Our neighbors are so thoughtful and sweet.
Carter received a lot of cute gifts. I can't wait until she arrives so we can start using her new stuff!








No comments:
Post a Comment