I woke up about 20 minutes before we stopped at Chick-Fil-A in Mount Pleasant. Mommy and Squeaky ate breakfast on the tailgate while I stretched and had some tummy time. We hopped back in the car and started our big day of shopping.
This was me going over the Cooper River Bridge for the first time. I didn't know what to think...other than it was very bright outside.
We parked downtown and let Squeaky run into JCrew while I had lunch and a little play time in the car.
And by play time, I mean mommy let me take the Jeep for a spin. Okay, truth be told, I couldn't touch the pedals or the steering wheel but man it was so much fun pretending.
We sent daddy this picture of me all smiles in the driver's seat and his response was, "No. I get to teacher her to drive. I don't want her driving like her momma and all the other women drivers on the road!" Mommy said we will have to see about that. I think my mommy is a good driver...Daddy must not know what he was talking about!This is me waiting on squeaky in the dressing room at Talbots. Mommy parked me in front of this three way mirror and it was the most fascinating thing on the whole trip! There was three of me and I couldn't decide who to look at!
I loved sitting up like a big girl in my stroller. I smiled at everyone and a lot of people stopped to talk to me and tell me how cute I was.
This was our huge dressing room in Banana Republic. Between mommy and Squeaky filled this room up three times like this. This was literally our home for three hours. Squeaky must have tried on every piece of clothing in the store (and maybe even some twice). I was very well behaved. I sat there and watched for a while. Then I got sleepy and took a cat nap and woke up smiling again.
My stroller was awesome for this trip! When I was asleep, they laid the seat back and it became a crib on wheels. The handle was great for great for hanging clothes while we shopped. The basket underneath was perfect for a couple of bags and toys. And to top it all off, my clasp-on diaper bag was handy and kept all of my stuff easy for mommy to reach. We love my stroller!
All smiles!
Overall it was a great day trip. We shopped until the stores clothes, drove through Chick-Fil-A for a quick bite and then headed home. This was me asleep in my car seat as we pulled into the garage at 11:30pm...after being gone for 18 hours!
I had a lot of fun shopping in Charleston.
And yes, I sweet talked mommy into getting me some new clothes too!











No comments:
Post a Comment