Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shhhh...

 Carter is sleeping... in her crib!

Carter slept in her crib after her morning feeding on Wednesday, January 16th. Before she had been sleeping in her nap nanny in our sitting room off our master bedroom. She slept well in there but we wanted to start making the transition to her crib before she became too accustom to our room rather than her own. So after her early morning feeding, I set up her nap nanny and video monitor in her crib. It was very comforting being able to see and hear her sleeping peacefully on the monitor while I was resting in bed and Casey was already off to work. 

Since she slept in there so well, we decided we would try letting her sleep in there all night the following night. After her feeding and a change of her diaper, she fell asleep fairly easily. Quietly, I put her in her nap nanny and tiptoed out of her room. We woke up the next morning to her starting to wake up but she slept through the night in her own room! I hope it's this easy when she gets older!


1 comment: