Friday, August 10, 2012

21 Weeks


I can explain...I made the 19 weeks chalkboard and never got around to taking the picture before we left for our trip to Pennsylvania. Oops! Better late than never, right?

I can now feel Carter kicking in my belly! At first, I wasn't sure if that's what the strange feeling was but now I'm positive she's letting me know she's getting bigger! (And so is her Mama!) In the beginning, I would feel her most around 9 or 10 o'clock as I was laying in bed. Throughout the past couple weeks, she has been throwing late night parties in my belly. I would wake up either starving or couldn't get comfortable and slept many nights on the couch. (I guess it was a sneak peek into our future together.)

We made the long trip to Pennsylvania to celebrate Carter's Great-Grandma &Grandpa Carlson's 80th surprise birthday party. It was well worth the 4 days we spent traveling to see the surprised look on their faces when we arrived!


I am very happy to be back home but am not looking forward to starting school next week. Where has the summer gone? Whether I'm ready or not, I'm gonna have to get back into the swing of things here soon! Until then, I will be enjoying my last few days of summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment